If you're having trouble assigning recently added students to an assignment, read the instructions below:
- Help if new students are not showing up showing up in the "Assign to" class list
- Help assigning students to a past due assignment
New students are not showing up in the "Assign to" class list
If you notice that a student that you've recently added is not showing up in the "Assign to" class list, ask the student to log in and finish selecting their interests.
For now, if you simply select the checkbox next to the class name when creating a new assignment, the assignment will be automatically assigned after the student logs in and select interests, even if you did not see their names in the list before they selected their interests.
Assigning a past due assignment
- Click the checkbox next to the name of the student you’d like to complete this assignment.
- Make sure that the checkbox for "Allow late submissions is checked."
- Click the blue "Save and Edit" button.
- The next time the student who joined the class late signs in, he or she will be able to complete the assignment.