If your Premium school or district uses an integration to access classroom apps, you'll need to log into your school or district's Clever, Canvas, or Schoology portal and click the NoRedInk app icon. You'll then follow the instructions below, starting at #2.
To sign up for a teacher account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.noredink.com/signup.
- Click "I'm a teacher."
- If you select "Sign up with Google," you'll enable Google Single-Sign-On.
- If you select "Sign up with email," you'll fill out a form with your desired login credentials.
- Click "Sign up for a teacher account."
If your school or district uses Clever, you can also select "Sign up with Clever" to use Clever Single-Sign-On.
- When you get to the welcome screen below, you'll be able to select one of the following options:
- I'm in K-12
- I'm in higher ed
- I'm a home school teacher or parent
- I'm at a company
- I'm actually a student
If you select the wrong one, click the "edit" button to go back a step.
- You will then be prompted to enter information about your school or company.
- Teachers in a K-12 school in the US will be able to search for their school by name, ZIP, or city using the search field provided.
- If you do not see your school listed, click "My school isn't coming up" to manually enter the information.