- From April to August 2023, we made continued updates to improve NoRedInk's compatibility with assistive technology and standard adaptive strategies used by students with disabilities, following WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines for creating accessible web content and taking into consideration user feedback.
- Some of these updates have been verified by a third-party accessibility firm who have prepared our new Accessibility Conformance Report/VPAT, which can be found at https://www.noredink.com/accessibility.
- Verified updates from April to August 2023 are categorized by:
- All videos have transcripts.
- All source-based content is presented in the correct order, so that students understand which source questions are about. ("Sources" are books, movies, and TV shows that students can select from their "Sources" page.)
- Text size on all pages can be increased without loss of content or functionality.
- Writing sidebars no longer open unexpectedly when writing areas are focused with a keyboard or other device that uses keyboard events to interact with NoRedInk.
- Other miscellaneous accessibility updates have been made to NoRedInk but will not be reflected in our VPAT until approximately January 2024.
- Details about our accessibility updates and helpful accessibility tips can be found in the NoRedInk Help Center.
Thanks for learning with us! 💜