- From January to April 2023, we made continued updates to improve NoRedInk's compatibility with assistive technology and standard adaptive strategies used by students with disabilities, following WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines for creating accessible web content and taking into consideration user feedback.
- These updates have been verified by a third-party accessibility firm who have prepared our new Accessibility Conformance Report/VPAT, which can be found at https://www.noredink.com/accessibility.
- Updates from January to April 2023 are categorized by:
- Major improvements to instructions and autocomplete across NoRedInk
- Upgraded all highlighting across the site to our new, fully accessible highlighter, with two minor exceptions
- Other miscellaneous minor improvements
- Students using assistive technology and standard adaptive strategies should now be entirely unblocked from using the vast majority of NoRedInk features. If students run into any web accessibility roadblocks, students or educators can report these via our Support form.
- Details about our accessibility updates and helpful accessibility tips can be found in the NoRedInk Help Center.
Thanks for learning with us! 💜