💡 All the pre-writing worksheets below are designed to work either as printed paper handouts or as PDF files that students can type into directly. To complete worksheets digitally, students should download PDFs to their computers before typing into them. They can then send or upload the saved PDFs to share their work with you.
Literary Analysis Pre-Writing Materials
- Generating a Thesis
- Analyzing a Text to Develop a Thesis
- Finding and Analyzing Evidence
- Supports students as they plan out their essay in more detail
- Analyzing a Text for Persuasive Strategies
- Time Management Strategies for the Test
- Suggests a time management strategy that students can practice and use on test day
- Reading Closely to Arrive at an Interpretation
- Glossary of Terms to Describe Features of a Poem
Learn more about Guided Drafts
Was this article helpful?