This article provides instructions you can follow to find and use printable login cards for each of your classes in NoRedInk. This feature is particularly helpful when adding students manually in NoRedInk because you can print and share students' new accounts and usernames with them. Printable login cards can also come in handy when reminding students how they can log back in if they forget their login.
💡Want more tips for how to help students when they're having trouble logging back in to their accounts? See this article.
- Click your name in the upper-right of the page, then click "Manage Classes."
- Select the class name from the left panel.
- Click the "Print login cards" button.
- Use the printer settings that appear to view students’ login information. You can print off this and distribute login information to each of your students.
- If printing and distributing the login cards is likely not possible when you’re teaching from home, you can copy and paste the login details or save the file as a PDF.
Things to note:
- If students created their own password, their login card will include directions for them to ask their teacher for help in resetting their password. This article contains directions for how you can reset a student's password.
- If students signed up using the Google or Clever single sign-on feature, their login cards will remind them to use Google or Clever to log in.
More helpful articles
- Adding students to a class
- Account Troubleshooting
- Handling duplicate student accounts in your class
- Helping students that can't log in to their account