What is the Leaderboard?
The Leaderboard provides both a tally of the total amount of topics mastered by students this year and this month, also shows the number of topics students have reviewed after being recommended by NoRedInk. They are a fun way to keep students engaged with completing their assignments, practicing independently, and brushing up on their skills!
Note: At the moment, only the current calendar month is available to view in the "Month" categories.
To access the Leaderboard
- Click "Student Data" at the top of your homepage.
- Select the "Mastery" tab. The Leaderboard is here next to the search box!
- You can also access your leaderboards with this link: https://www.noredink.com/teach/courses/leaderboard
There are four different columns shown on the Leaderboard:
- All Topics Mastered This Year shows the total number of topics that students have achieved full Mastery on during the past school year
- All Topics Mastered This Month shows the total number of topics that students have achieved full Mastery on within the current calendar month
- Recommendations Completed This Year shows the total number of topics a student has completed Mastery on that NoRedInk has suggested they review in the past school year
- Recommendations Completed This Month shows the total number of topics a student has completed Mastery on that NoRedInk has suggested they review within the current calendar month
- Encourage students to keep practicing after they’ve finished assignments to keep their mastery fresh! See more information on recommendations here.