After a teacher connects their account with Clever, Clever-synced classes should automatically populate in NoRedInk. There is no need to manually add classes or students for these courses.
It's important that students connect their NoRedInk accounts with Clever. This is to ensure that students can use Clever SSO to log in to NoRedInk and that they are automatically enrolled in their NoRedInk Clever-synced classes. There is no need to join using a class code or link.
- If you see a message in your "Manage Classes" page like the one below, it means that this # of students still need to log in or connect their accounts with Clever before they'll show up in your NoRedInk roster.
- You'll also be able to see the names of the students waiting to join at the bottom of the page.
If your students accounts are linked, and they are still not showing up in the expected class, we recommend checking with your school's Clever administrator to confirm the student is properly rostered in your SIS.
If you already had classes and assignments set up for this school year, connecting your account with Clever wont affect the existing non-Clever classes. New, separate Clever classes will be created.
These non-Clever classes cannot be merged with your Clever classes!
- To prevent any confusion, we recommend archiving the duplicate non-Clever classes. You can identify which classes are synced with Clever on your Manage Classes page or on your Dashboard.
Check out this article to learn more about archiving classes!
Your classes and class rosters will automatically update and reflect any changes made in Clever within 24 hours.
If you have a question related to data within or coming from Clever, please contact your school or district's Clever administrator or reach out to Clever support.
If any changes are made in Clever Library, you will need to manually sync your Clever Library, and NoRedInk accounts to update your roster.
To manually sync, follow these steps:
- Go to your "Manage Classes" page at the top of your screen
- Under the list of your classes, select "Sync with Clever."