Opening assignments from www.noredink.com will not add students to their classes. They need to return to Canvas and open it from there.
NoRedInk classes will be automatically created for each section assigned to a NoRedInk assignment in Canvas.
- Students are rostered into their NoRedInk class when they first access a NoRedInk assignment through Canvas for the Canvas course.
- They are automatically rostered for any future assignments given.
If you give an assignment to an entire course in Canvas, classes will be created in NoRedInk for each section within the course.
If you're not seeing a student listed on your Results page or in the NoRedInk Class, the student likely still needs to open a NoRedInk assignment from Canvas.
- Ask students to return to Canvas and open the assignment from their Canvas assignment list.
- Once this is done, the student will be automatically enrolled in the correct class in NoRedInk and will be able to see their assignments in Canvas.
- You’ll also be able to see the student’s name in your NoRedInk class or Results page.