To sign up for an educator account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.noredink.com/signup.
- Select "I'm an educator."
- If you select "Sign up with Google," you'll enable Google Single-Sign-On.
- If you select "Sign up with email," you'll fill out a form with your desired login credentials.
- Select "Sign up as an educator."
If your school or district uses Clever, you can also select "Sign up with Clever" to use Clever Single-Sign-On.
- When you get to the welcome screen below, you'll be able to select one of the following options:
- I'm in K-12
- I'm in higher ed
- I'm a home school teacher or parent
- I'm at a company
- I'm actually a student
If you choose the wrong one, select the "edit" button to go back a step.
- You will then be prompted to enter information about your school or company.
- Teachers in a K-12 school in the US will be able to search for their school by name, ZIP, or city using the search field provided.
- If you do not see your school listed, select "My school isn't coming up" to manually enter the information.