After teachers connect their accounts with Clever, Clever-synced classes should automatically populate in NoRedInk.
- They won't need to manually add classes and students for Clever-synced courses.
After students connect their accounts with Clever, they'll be automatically added to their classes.
My existing NoRedInk account uses the same email as my Clever account
- Log in to your school or district's Clever Portal and select the NoRedInk app icon.
- Clever should recognize that you already have a NoRedInk account that uses the same email address. Your account will automatically become linked with Clever.
My existing NoRedInk account uses a different email from my Clever account
Clever will not recognize that you already have a NoRedInk account if it uses a different email address or username from your Clever account. You'll need to link the accounts through NoRedInk by following these steps:
- Log in to your existing NoRedInk account.
- In the upper-right of the screen, select the drop-down by your name and then "Account Settings."
- Select the Integrations section and then choose the "Link with Clever account" button. You'll be taken to the Clever portal.
- Log in using your Clever username and password.
- Once this is complete, go to your Clever home page and find the NoRedInk app icon.
- Select the app icon.
- After this initial log in, your existing NoRedInk account will be linked with Clever.