Log in to your teacher account
The first time you access NoRedInk from Schoology, you'll be asked to link Schoology to an existing NoRedInk account. You can sign in to your NoRedInk account using an email address and password or Google SSO directly from Schoology.
If you are already logged in to your NoRedInk account, you will see a welcome screen in Schoology like the image below. Select "Yes, use this account."
If you are not yet logged in to your NoRedInk account, you will be able to log in directly from Schoology.
- Your next steps will depend on how you log in to NoRedInk:
Clever rostering will be disabled when teachers log in through Schoology using an existing Clever-linked NoRedInk account. You will be able to continue using Clever single sign-on to log in, but rostering will be done through Schoology.
Log in to your student account
To log in to an existing NoRedInk account using Schoology, follow these steps:
- Log in to your school or district's Schoology Portal.
- You can view your assignments in the Upcoming section of the dashboard. You can view assignments for a specific course by clicking on "Courses" and selecting a specific course.
- Click on the "Assignments" link to view all your assignments.
- Click on an assignment to open it. Your NoRedInk assignment will open inside Schoology, and you will need to complete it directly in Schoology.
- Since this is the first time being assigned a NoRedInk assignment by your teacher, opening your first assignment will automatically enroll you in your teacher's NoRedInk class once your account has been linked.
If you are already logged in to your NoRedInk account, you will see a welcome screen in Schoology that looks like the image below. Click"Yes, use this account."
If you are not yet logged in to your NoRedInk account, you will be able to log in directly from Schoology after opening your class assignment.
Your next steps will depend on how you log in to NoRedInk: