On this page
There are multiple ways for students to sign up for NoRedInk. However, we recommend that students sign up using Google with their school email before creating an account with an email/password.
If your teacher did not provide you with instructions for how to join their NoRedInk class, please check with them first to make sure you sign up correctly!
My teacher gave me an invite link
An invite link will look something like this: https://www.noredink.com/join/class-code-5.
- Open the link in a web browser. You can select the invite link OR copy and paste the URL into your browser address bar.
- Sign up for a NoRedInk account. If this is your first NoRedInk account, you'll see a welcome page like this:
- Select "Sign up as a student" to create a new account.
My teacher gave me a class code
A class code will look something like this: class code 5.
- Go to www.noredink.com/signup.
- Select "I'm a student."
- Enter the class code provided by your teacher. This will automatically enroll you in your class once you've completed creating your account.
My teacher gave me a username & password to login
If your teacher created an account for you, they should have shared the username and default password you'll be able to use to log in.
You will not need to sign up for a new NoRedInk account, and you will not need to enter a class code to join the class.
It's important to use the same account throughout the school year to make sure that all your hard work in NoRedInk remains in one account. You won't be able to transfer data or merge two NoRedInk accounts.
- If you sign up with Google, you'll be able to click "Log in with Google." Otherwise, be sure to remember your username/email address and unique NoRedInk password, so you know how to log back in next time!
The next time you log in to NoRedInk, you can do so from www.noredink.com.