The following help document will provide you with directions on how to setup the Schoology integration with NoRedInk. You must be logged into Schoology with the proper permissions to carry out the steps below.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
How to set up the Schoology Integration
If you do not already have an existing support ticket with NoRedInk, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as we will need to generate a set of keys and secrets to finish the integration.
- Click on the four squares at the top navigation bar, then click on "App Center"
- Set the category to be Language Arts
- Search for NoRedInk and click on the title
- Click Install LTI 1.1 App
- Click on I Agree
- Click on Add to Organization
- On the page that displays organization, apps click on Configure and copy/paste the Consumer Key and Shared Secret values that were provided to you by NoRedInk in the support ticket.
- Click Save Settings
- Click on Install/Configure for NoRedInk and select All Courses
- Click Submit
- Update us via the support ticket once you have completed this step