New NoRedInk Students/Teachers:
If a user (student or teacher) does not have an existing NoRedInk account they will create their account by logging in to the Clever Portal and clicking on the NoRedLink app.
Existing Students/Teachers Accounts:
If a user (student or teacher) already has a NoRedInk account, we recommend they link their accounts with Clever using these step-by-step instructions to avoid duplicate accounts and possible data loss. Please note that the user will need to know whether or not they are using the same email address as their Clever account. This can be determined by using the directions below.
- Log into NoRedInk with the existing account
- Click on their name located in the top right corner
- Click on Account Settings
- Review the value in the Email field
Matching E-Mail Address:
If the e-mail address in NoRedInk matches the e-mail address used in Clever the user will want to take the following steps:
- Log in to your Clever Portal and click the NoRedInk app icon .
- Clever should recognize that you already have a NoRedInk account that uses the same email address. Your account will automatically become linked with Clever.
- You can confirm that your account is associated with your Clever account by checking your Account Settings page in NoRedInk.
Non-Matching E-Mail Address:
Clever will not recognize that you already have a NoRedInk account if it uses a different email address or username from your Clever account. In this case, instead of starting from the Clever portal, you can enable Clever SSO and Clever Sync Secure by linking the accounts from your NoRedInk Account Settings page. Once the accounts are connected, you'll be able to use Clever SSO to log in.
- Log in to your existing NoRedInk account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose “Settings”
- From your Account Settings page, click on the “Link with Clever account” option. You’ll be redirected to the Clever portal.
- Log in using your Clever username and password.
- Once this is complete, go to your Clever home page and find the NoRedInk icon. Click on the app icon . After this initial log in, your existing NoRedInk account will be linked with Clever.