In preparation for the new school year, our team has been working hard to build new features that will help your students become stronger writers.
At the beginning of a new school year, we know it’s important for you to get started on the right foot. So here’s a list of the improvements and changes you can expect to see when you log in to your NoRedInk account!
New in-app tours to help you get started or reacquainted with NoRedInk
You can now view site tours that will walk you through steps for setting up your account. New teachers will be able to access these tours from the new Onboarding Checklist. For direct links to each site tour, read more here.
The Curriculum Library has been redesigned
You can now create assignments directly from our redesigned Curriculum Library! Browse and preview the different activities and topics NoRedInk has to offer. Read more about the Curriculum Library here.
New Guided Drafts and Self Review features to enhance the student experience
Sometimes, accidents can happen while students are writing. We heard you! Self Review and Guided Drafts now have undo/redo buttons students can use to revert changes made by accident.
And that’s not all!
- Self Review can now be used on touchscreen devices supported by NoRedInk.
- Students can now edit their reflection answers during Self Review.
- During Self Review wrap-up, students will now be asked to choose their favorite paragraph and explain why they're proud of it.
- Guided Drafts and Self Review now support Rich Text Format.
- Teachers can now view students’ selections from their writing reflections by clicking on the “Responses” tab in a student’s Self Review writing results page.
Easier access to your Premium Training
Premium teachers can access their training directly from NoRedInk. After you activate your Premium code, simply click on the “Training” tab to get started. Learn more here.
Some topic name changes
We’ve changed some of our topic names to make them clearer and more informative. Nothing about the content of the topics has changed. See a full list of the name changes here.
NoRedInk’s Text-to-Speech feature (read aloud) is now available for all users
Our team is excited to be able to offer our built-in text-to-speech feature for all users! For instructions on how to enable this feature for students, click here.