There are three different ways to log into a NoRedInk account.
The login method you should use depends on how your account was initially set up and whether or not your account is linked to Google or Clever. Each option is outlined below:
Image: NoRedInk Login
1. Log in with a Username or Email Address and Password
If your account was set up with a username or email address and password (either by yourself or your teacher), make sure you log back into NoRedInk using your original login credentials.
Image: Example initial sign-up that will require username/email address and password login
- You'll be able to use the original registered email address/username and password to log into NoRedInk. However, you will not be able to use the "Log in with Google" option until you link your account.
- Forgot your username or email address? Ask your teacher to find your username under "Manage Classes" on their homepage. Teachers can learn how to print login cards here.
- Forgot your password? Click the "Forgot?" button on the login page for password recovery; alternatively, your teacher can help you reset your password.
Link your NoRedInk Account with Google
You can link your NoRedInk Account with a Google account at anytime. Once this is set up, you'll be able to use the option on the log in page labeled, "Log in with Google." If you have an existing NoRedInk username and password and you link a Google account, you can still use your NoRedInk username and password to log in if you'd like. However, many users opt to log in via Google to make the login process a little smoother.
- Start by logging into your account using your username and password
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner
- Click "Settings"
- Choose to "Link with Google account"
- Follow the instructions provided
2. Log in with Google
If you originally signed up for your NoRedInk account with Google or have already linked Google to your existing account, you'll be able to click "Log in with Google" to log in to NoRedInk.
- You can always remove Google from your account and/or re-sync it to another NoRedInk account. See this help article for instructions: I synced Google to the wrong NoRedInk account
- Forgot your Google password? You'll need to reach out to your teacher or to Google support for help.
3. Log in with Clever
If your account is linked with Clever, you'll need to first log into the Clever portal and then access your NoRedInk account from there. Note that your school might call "Clever" something like your school "portal."
See this article for complete instructions for logging in with Clever: How do teachers and students log into NoRedInk with Clever or the school portal?
Image: Clever portal login