There are three different ways to log in to a NoRedInk account. The way you should log in depends on how your account was set up and whether or not your account is linked to Google or Clever. Keep reading to learn more about each log in option.
Image: NoRedInk Login
1. Log in with a Username or Email Address and Password
If your account was set up with a username or email address and password and not linked to Google or Clever, make sure you log back into NoRedInk using your original login credentials.
- Forgot your username or email address? Ask your teacher to find your username in their Manage Classes page.
- Forgot your password? Click the "Forgot?" button on the login page for password recovery; alternatively, your teacher can help you reset your password.
- After you log back in to your account, you can enable Google single sign-on for a quicker log in option next time.
2. Log in with Google SSO
If you originally signed up for your NoRedInk account with Google or have already linked Google to your existing account, you'll be able to click "Log in with Google" to log in to NoRedInk.
- You can always remove Google from your account and/or re-sync it to another NoRedInk account. See this help article for instructions.
- Forgot your Google password? You'll need to reach out to your teacher or to Google support for help.
3. Log in with Clever SSO
Clever login is an option only available for classrooms using a Premium license.
If your teacher has told you to log in to NoRedInk through Clever, you'll log in to the Clever portal and access your NoRedInk account from there. Note that your school might call Clever something like your "school portal."