NoRedInk offers printable login cards which you can print and distribute to students who might need help logging in to NoRedInk. This feature will come in handy particularly if you added your students manually.
To print log in cards for students, please follow these steps:
- Click your name in the upper-right of the page, then click "Manage Classes."
- Click the "Students" tab.
- Click the "Print login cards" button.
- Use the printer dialog page that appears to finish printing your cards.
- Use the class menu on the upper left to repeat these steps for all of the classes for which you need to print login cards.
Note that if students created their own password, their login card will include directions for them to ask their teacher for help in resetting their password. This article contains directions for how to reset students' passwords.
If students signed up using the Google or Clever single sign-on feature, their login cards will remind them to use Google or Clever to log in.