Review student answers for Diagnostics/Quizzes
To view student answers for Practice assignments, jump to these instructions.
Teachers can use the Item Analysis on their Assignment Results page to view students' answers in assignment. This is available for the following assignment types:
- Planning Diagnostics
- Unit Diagnostics
- Quizzes (Passage Quizzes, Growth Quizzes, and regular Quizzes)
Where to find your assignment's Item Analysis
- Log into your NoRedInk account.
- From your home page, find the appropriate class name and select "View Assignments."
- Find the name of the assignment, and click the graph icon to get to the Assignment Results.
- Click on the "Item Analysis" tab
How to use the Item Analysis
- To see the original question and the correct answer, hover over the question number on the top row the Item Analysis.
- To see how an individual student answered the question, hover your mouse over any red "x" or red checkmark in the student's row.
🍎Tip: Refer to your diagnostic or quiz's answer key to review the assignment's correct answers. Click here for instructions. Answer keys are not available for Practice assignments because these assignments adapt to student performance (Mastery).
Review student answers for Practice assignments
In order to see students' answers during assigned and independent practice, you'll need to log in to your student's account.
- Have the student log into his or her NoRedInk account.
- Have the student follow these instructions for reviewing their answers on Practice assignments.