To see student answers on non-Practice assignments
Teachers are able to see how individual students answered problems on the following assignment types:
- Planning Diagnostics
- Unit Diagnostics
- Quizzes (Passage Quizzes, Growth Quizzes, and regular Quizzes)
To see data from any of these types of assignments, please:
- Log into your NoRedInk account.
- From your home page, find the appropriate class name and select "View Assignments."
- Find the name of the assignment, and click the icon that looks like a bar graph (on the right side) to see student performance.
- Click the "Item Analysis" tab.
Below is an example of the data you will see. Hover your mouse over a question number to see the original question and the correct answer. Hover your mouse over any "x" or checkmark symbol to see how an individual student answered the question.
Review correct answers using the assignment answer key
A non-practice assignment will also have an answer key for your reference. You can review an assignment's correct answers by clicking the ellipses button next to the assignment name and selecting "Answer key" from the dropdown menu.
Note: Answer keys are not available for Practice assignments because these assignments adapt to student performance (Mastery).
To see student answers on Practice assignments
- Have the student log into his or her NoRedInk account.
- Have the student follow these instructions for reviewing their answers on Practice assignments.