Administrators are designated representatives from a Premium school who can access Premium usage and growth reports on an ongoing basis and log on as any teacher.
How do I become an administrator?
In order to become an admin, you must first create your NoRedInk account.
To create your NoRedInk account:
- Go to noredink.com and sign up as a teacher
Once you have created a NoRedInk account:
- Email your team's Customer Success Manager or Premium Success Manager to have them activate admin privileges
What can I do as an administrator?
As an administrator, you can:
- Access up-to-date Premium Reports
- View total student questions answered per teacher
- View each teacher's last login
- Log in as each teacher and have full access to their account
How do I access the admin tools?
Once you’re logged into your NoRedInk account, you can access administrator privileges through the “Admin tools” button after clicking your name in the upper right corner of the site.
After clicking "Admin tools" you'll be able to access Premium reports for individual schools as well as your district. If you click on the name of a school, you'll also be able to access teacher information, as well as log in to teacher accounts by clicking Login as this teacher next to their name.