If you think you ran into a glitch or bug, follow these browser troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that your browser is fully updated. You can check your browser version quickly at WhatIsMyBrowser.com. (Here are instructions for updating your browser.)
- Clear your browser’s cache. (Here are instructions for clearing the cache.)
- Many times, browser extensions interfere with interactive websites. Temporarily disable extensions to help us see if they are the problem: Click the browser you are using to see instructions for opening it without extensions on: Google Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer.
- If the questions work after this step, then you will need to turn off your extensions one at a time to find the extension that is causing the issue. Some extensions known to interfere with NoRedInk include but are not limited to: Grammarly, Impero, emoji extensions, Dark Reader. A full list can be found here. (If you find a new extension that causes issues, please feel free to let us know by clicking "Contact Us" below - this can help other users!)
- If your main browser still has this issue with extensions off, please try again in another browser with extensions disabled. Note that you may still need to update the second browser or clear its cache.
If the above steps don't help, continue to the following steps:
- Click "Contact Us" below and fill out the form to send a message to our support team.
- In your message, please include the name of the web browser you were using and confirm if you have tried all of the troubleshooting steps listed above.
- In your message, please list the exact steps you took to experience this behavior.
- In your message, be sure to include the names of any relevant topics, assignments, classes, or affected students.
- Attach a screenshot to help our support team understand what's going on faster. Make sure the screenshot includes the web address of the page you're on! Here's how to take a screenshot on a PC and here's how to take one on a Mac.