Find scores and results for all assignments
You can access details about past assignments from the "Past Work" link at the top of your screen.
View assignment scores
- On your Past Work page, you'll see scores listed for all the assignments you've completed or have not completed but are past due.
Review my answers and teacher's comments
From the Past Work page, you'll be able to review your answers or your teacher's comments for the following types of assignments:
- Quizzes and Diagnostics. Click "View Answers" to review the test questions and compare your submitted answers with the correct answers.
- All writing assignments (Guided Drafts, Quick Write, Peer Review, and Self Review). Click "View Writing" to review your submitted writing and to review any comments left by your teacher.
Review sentences and answers from Practice
Practice assignment scores will appear on your Past Work page. To review the sentences you saw and your answers during practice, you can use the topic history that can be accessed from the Learn page.
- On the Learn page, search for the topic you practiced.
- Click on the topic and choose "History" to access a time-stamped log of all the questions you've come across for the topic.
Example topic history
The topic history from your Learn page will include your progress from both assigned Practice (assignments your teacher created, for which you have an assignment grade) and independent Practice (practice you started from the Learn page, which does not contribute to an assignment grade in NoRedInk).
How to view my overall mastery progress
- On your Home page, you will see how many topics you've mastered this year and all time.
- On the Learn page, a green star shows that you've mastered the topic in previous years.
Note: If you leave a class, you will lose access to your old assignment and quiz scores. You will not, however, lose any of your mastery data.