Follow these steps if you think you were marked wrong on accident:
- Take a look at the sentences you saw and the answer you submitted. (Here are instructions for seeing the sentences you answered.)
- Review your answers:
- On your results page, a question marked with a red X is a question you answered incorrectly. The answer you submitted is in purple on the left, under the column "Student's Answer." The correct answer is in green in the right column.
- On your results page, a question marked with a green checkmark is a question you answered correctly.
- See if you can figure out why you got the question wrong. Our lessons might help.
- If you can't figure out why you got the question wrong, ask a teacher, parent, or mentor. You might also try to do some research on your own!
- If you still can't figure out why you got the question wrong, let us know by using the "Contact Us" link below. If you contact us, you need to include the following so that we can help:
- The name of the assignment or practice topic you were working on
- The approximate date and time you were working
- A screenshot of the question, or the sentence copied and pasted from your results page
Was this article helpful?