If you are a student and you accidentally signed up for a teacher account, or if you are a teacher who accidentally signed up for a student account, you can switch your account type if you haven't yet done any work.
To convert your account to a teacher or student account, follow these steps:
- Click your name in the upper-right of the screen and click "Settings."
- At the right of your Settings page, you may see a button that says "Convert to teacher account" or "Convert to student account."
- If you do not see this button, that means your account has some data in that you may not want to lose. If you still want to switch your account type and lose previous data, please contact NoRedInk Customer Support with your request, and we'll make the switch for you!
- Click the "Convert to..." button to change your account type.
- After clicking the "Convert to..." button, you will see a final warning:
- Click the "Convert to..." button to confirm and convert your account.
- You'll be taken back to the login page.
- Enter your username and password or use the Google sign in option to sign in to your converted account.