If you can't log in, try these options:
- First, make sure you are logging in using the correct log in method: How do I log in to my NoRedInk account?
- If you're a student, your teacher can find your username by clicking “Manage classes” on his/her Home page.
- If you have an email address, use that to log in.
- Try to log in with Google or Clever.
- Click here to have a password reset link set to your email address.
- If you get logged in, go to your Settings to make sure that you have an email address set in case you need to reset your password. Better yet, link your account to a Google account so you never have to type a password!
- Click here for help with your class code.
If the above steps don't help, email us at email@example.com
Was this article helpful?