If you can't log in, try these options:
- First, make sure you are logging in using the correct log in method: How do I log in to my NoRedInk account?
- If you are a student who accidentally signed up as a teacher or a teacher who accidentally signed up as a student, follow these instructions to switch your account type.
- If you're a student, your teacher can find your username by clicking “Manage classes” at the top of NoRedInk.
- If you have an email address, use that to log in.
- Try to log in with Google or Clever.
- Click here to have a password reset link sent to your email address.
- If you get logged in, go to your Settings to make sure that you have an email address set in case you need to reset your password. Better yet, link your account to a Google account so you never have to type a password!
- Students: Click here for help with your class code.
- Try to disable your browser extensions, which can interfere with logging in and using the site.
- Make sure cookies are enabled for NoRedInk.
- Make sure your network is not blocking NoRedInk resources.
- Try out basic browser troubleshooting tips, our guides for making sure you are logged into the right account, and more!
If the above steps don't help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org