To see an assignment's due date, follow these steps:
- From your teacher Home page, click "View Assignments."
- The date listed on the left of your assignment's name is the due date.
To view or edit the specific time that the assignment starts and is due, follow these steps:
- Click the "Edit" button that looks like a pencil next to the assignment's name.
- From here, you can edit the start date/time. Students won't see the assignment on their homepage until the start date/time. You can also edit the due date/time.
Note: When "Allow late submissions" is checked off, your students will be able to submit work after the due date as a late assignment. You can always uncheck this option if you do not want to allow late submissions.
- When you are finished, click "Assign."
Was this article helpful?