If you're no longer interested in an assignment and its data, you can clear the work from your account.
- Click the ellipsis button to the right of the assignment title.
- Select "Archive and hide from gradebook" in the dropdown menu.
This will hide the assignment and assignment results from your account and your students' accounts.
Things to Remember:
- If an assignment has no data, clicking "Archive and hide from gradebook" will simply delete the work.
- If you created an assignment and applied it to multiple classes, you'll need to archive the assignment for each class in which you no longer want it to appear.
- To view your archived assignments, click on the drop-down tab, "Archived". From here, you can unarchive any assignments you'd like:
Note: This is a change from the Archive functionality NoRedInk used from 2012-March 2016. Now, "archive" is a tool to remove unwanted data and clutter. Do not use "archive" to simply end an assignment. If you'd like to end an assignment, edit its due date.