To change a student’s username, follow these steps.
- From your Dashboard, click “Manage classes” on the left.
- Select the appropriate class from the menu on the left of the screen.
- Once you are viewing the appropriate class, click the "Students" tab. You’ll then see a roster of your students.
- Click the "Actions" drop down menu.
- Click "Change Username."
- Using the pop up, change your student's username to anything that you want, provided that the username is not already taken by another NoRedInk user.
Remember to communicate the new username to your student so that he or she can log in and continue to use the site!