If students are getting redirected to our homepage, it means we weren't able to read their cookies. Cookies are identifiers that allow us to recognize your browser or device and let us know how to place students in the correct class, remember their personal interests, and track their progress.
Below are directions on how to enable cookies for each major browser.
- Click the menu icon icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings... link.
- Click Content Settings... in the "Privacy" section.
- In the "Cookies" section of the dialog that appears, make sure Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected.
- Click Done.
Alternatively, you can choose to maintain your current settings and allow cookies from NoRedInk without having to accept them everywhere by clicking Manage exceptions... and allowing cookies from NoRedInk.
- Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the icon labeled Privacy.
- Under "Cookies and website data" select Allow from websites I visit.
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under Cookies and Website Data tap Always Allow.
- From the Tools dropdown menu, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to Accept All Cookies.
- Click OK.
With Internet Exporer, you may also keep your current privacy settings and allow cookies from NoRedInk without having to accept them everywhere. Click Sites and type in "noredink.com" to allow cookies from us.
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies.
Firefox also allows you to maintain your current settings and allow cookies from NoRedInk without having to accept them everywhere by unchecking Accept cookies from sites and clicking Exceptions... and allowing cookies from NoRedInk.