To Join a Class
To join your teacher's class, you'll need a class code.
You'll get the class code from your teacher in one of two ways:
- Option 1: Your teacher will tell you the class code. It will be something like "class code 5."
- Option 2: Your teacher will give you a link that looks something like https://www.noredink.com/join/class-code-5
If you don't know your class code, you need to ask your teacher.
If you aren't part of a class, you don't need a code. Instead, just click "Practice" at the top of the screen to use NoRedInk!
How to use the class code
You can join the class in one of two ways:
- Option 1: Go to the signup link for your class. It will look something like this: https://www.noredink.com/join/class-code-5. You only need to go to that page once! After you use it once, just go to www.noredink.com to log in next time.
- Option 2: Log into NoRedInk. (Sign up first if you haven't yet!) Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen and then click "My Classes." From your "My Classes" screen or from the "Student Sign-Up" screen, enter the class code, then click the "Continue" button.
To Leave a Class
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen and then click "My Classes."
- Click the blue "Leave Class" link beside the class's name.