There are two ways you can go about setting your child up for free, whether you are a parent, tutor, or otherwise work with a child who could benefit from NoRedInk:
- Option 1: The child you work with should create a student account at NoRedInk.com without a teacher or class code. He or she would then have the ability to access practice exercises independently using the "Practice" page.
- Option 2: You can set up a teacher account for yourself, create a class, and give the class code to the child you work with.
- When you sign up, you can choose "I'm a home school teacher or parent."
- By using a teacher account, you can assign topics to the child in a variety of different assignment formats, and you can track his or her progress. If you like this option, check out our Getting Started resources for more help.
- Option 3: If you are working with a teacher who has a class already, you may want to talk to the teacher about setting you up as a co-teacher.
Was this article helpful?