You're welcome to print anything you like from our site for educational purposes. Because we built the site to leverage technology, keep in mind that the printability of much of the site is limited and many features of our site wouldn't work for a pen-and-paper version. For example:
- Students wouldn't get feedback or be able to try similar problems when they made mistakes.
- Grading wouldn't be automatic.
- We wouldn't be able to track students' progress.
That said, we understand that sometimes it is necessary for teachers to be able to print things off. If you need to print something from the website, here are a list of instructions to help you.
Print out an assignment (Quizzes and Unit Diagnostics)
- You can refer to the Answer Key of your quizzes or Unit Diagnostic to help you recreate the quiz on paper. Here's how you can find your Answer Key:
- 1. Go to your assignments page.
- 2. Click the ellipsis icon next to the assignment.
- 3. Select "Answer key." The left side of the Answer Key will show you the original sentence, the right side will show you the correct answer.
- Recreate the assignment on paper by copy and pasting the original sentence into a separate document. Edit the document as needed
- For some topics, you might be able to print the answer key as is and use the original sentence as the quiz questions. To do that, follow these steps:
Print out the leaderboard
Currently, the easiest way to print Leaderboards is to take a screenshot of them on your computer and then print out that screenshot. Here’s how to take a screenshot on Windows and here's how to take one on a Mac.
Print out lessons
Print out student data
- You can export your Gradebook as a CSV or XLS file and then print this off. For instructions for how to do this, see this article: How do I export my gradebook?
- Alternatively, you can take a screenshot of your Gradebook and print out that screenshot. Here’s how to take a screenshot on Windows and here's how to take one on a Mac.
- If you're looking to print off individual student data, such as a student's results on a particular assignment, you can take a screenshot of their work or use your browser's option to print the webpage.
Print out student login cards
- NoRedInk offers printable login cards that you can print and distribute to students who might need help logging in to NoRedInk. For step-by-step instructions, see this article: How do I print login cards for my students?