To activate NoRedInk Premium, follow these steps:
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen and then click "Settings."
- In the top box, enter your Premium code. You will get this code from your department chair or an administrator. Each school's Premium code is unique.
- Click "Update Account." A pale blue bar will appear across the top of the screen to let you know that the account was successfully updated.
If your school purchased a site license, you are all set!
If only some of your classes are Premium, please follow these additional steps.
- Return to your Home page and click "Manage classes."
- For each class that will be using Premium licenses, click "Activate."
Note: Your students will not need to enter any sort of Premium Code. By being enrolled in a Premium class, they will receive the Premium service!