This article is for teachers whose schools or districts have a NoRedInk Premium license. Keep reading to learn how to make sure your classes can access Premium content, depending on whether your school has purchased a site license or non-site license (limited number of licenses).
How does Premium get activated in my account?
Not seeing Premium activated right away? Enter your school's 20-21 Premium code in your Account Settings to activate your license or contact our Support team for assistance (be sure to include your Premium school and district name).
As long as the NoRedInk account you are using is associated with your Premium school, you should automatically have access to Premium content at the start of the school year.
- If your school purchased a site license, you are all set! You'll see that each class has access to Premium content indicated by the yellow flags on your Dashboard.
- If your school purchased a non-site license and you did not select your Premium classes during sign-up, you will see grey or inactive Premium flags on your Dashboard as well as a banner prompting you to select classes for Premium activation. Continue below for more information on what to do next.
Additional instructions for selecting classes with Premium access (non-site licenses only)
Selecting Premium classes from your Dashboard
If you're seeing the banner below on your Dashboard, it means that Premium has been activated in your account, but you'll need to complete an extra step to activate Premium access for each class.
1. From your Dashboard, click on the link in the banner to start selecting the classes that should be Premium.
2. In the modal that appears, select each class that should have access to Premium content.
If you're not sure which classes should be Premium, make sure to check with your administrator first. You can always activate Premium for the right classes later from the Dashboard banner or from your Manage Classes page.
Selecting Premium classes from your Manage Classes page
Below are instructions for an alternative way to activate Premium for each class from your Manage Classes page.
- Navigate to your Manage Classes page.
- For each class that should have access to Premium content, click "Activate Premium" while in the Details tab.
By being enrolled in a Premium class, students gain access to Premium content. They do not need to activate Premium in their accounts.