In light of the many school closures due to COVID-19, we’ve expanded our free offering to include many Premium features. No Premium code is required! Learn more here.
Premium activation overview
Once Premium is activated in your account, yellow Premium flags () on your Dashboard will show you which of your classes have access to Premium content.
Students will not need activate Premium in their accounts. By being enrolled in a Premium class, they’ll have access to Premium content.
If your school has purchased a Premium site license, Premium will be added to all classes automatically after Premium is activated in your account.
If your school did not purchase a Premium site license and has limited licenses, you'll need to activate Premium for each class that should have access to Premium content.
Keep reading to find out how to activate Premium in your account using a Premium code and how to activate Premium for classes on a non-site Premium license.
Activating Premium using a Premium code
If you've received a NoRedInk Premium code from your school, you'll need to add it to your account in order to activate Premium. Here's how:
- Click on your name in the top-right corner of the screen and then click "Settings."
- In the top box, enter your Premium code. Each school's Premium code is unique.
- Click "Update Account." A pale blue bar will appear across the top of the screen to let you know that the Premium was successfully activated.
If your school purchased a site license, you are all set. You'll see that each class has access to Premium content () on your Dashboard.
Additional instructions for activating Premium for each class (non-site licenses)
Activate Premium classes from your Dashboard
If you're seeing the banner below on your Dashboard, it means that Premium has been activated in your account, but you'll need to complete an extra step to activate Premium access for each class.
1. From your Dashboard, click on the link in the banner to select the classes that should be Premium.
2. Select each class that should have access to Premium content.
If you're not sure which classes should be Premium, make sure to check with your administrator first. You can always activate Premium for the right classes later from the Dashboard banner or from your Manage Classes page.
Activate Premium classes from your Manage Classes page
Below are instructions for an alternative way to activate Premium for each class from your Manage Classes page.
- Navigate to your Manage Classes page.
- For each class that should have access to Premium content, click "Activate Premium" while in the Details tab.