You can add co-teachers to your account as long as your co-teacher(s) have already set up their own NoRedInk teacher account(s). Note that when you add a co-teacher to your account, you're giving him or her full control over your students and assignments for all of your classes. Your co-teacher will have the same access you have for all of your classes, so we recommend that you check verbally with your co-teacher prior to granting privileges.
To add a co-teacher:
- Make sure that both teachers have NoRedInk teacher accounts already set up.
- Log in to the teacher’s account that already contains classes. For the purposes of co-teaching, this teacher should be considered the main teacher and should be the person who is primarily responsible for creating assignments and maintaining student data.
- In the upper-right, locate the main teacher's name and click "Settings."
- Click the blue "Link a Co-Teacher Account" button.
- Type in the email address associated with the co-teacher's account on NoRedInk. This will link the accounts and send an email notification to the co-teacher.
If you have been added as a co-teacher:
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have been added as a co-teacher.
- Log into your account, click your name in the top right corner, and select “Co-Teach.”
- In the dropdown labeled "Co-Teacher," select the name of the teacher who sent the invitation, and click the button labeled "Take me to my co-teacher's account." Once you have signed into the main teacher's account as a co-teacher, you will be able to modify any data and assignments in the main teacher's account, so be careful not to make any changes without discussing with the main teacher.
- When you're ready to go back to your own account, click your name in the top-right of the homepage, and then click the “Back to my Account” button. You will then be logged out of the main teacher’s account and back into your own account.