Overview of co-teaching on NoRedInk
You can add co-teachers to your account as long as your co-teacher(s) have already set up their own NoRedInk teacher account(s). When you add a co-teacher to your account, you're giving him or her full control over your students and assignments for all of your classes. Your co-teacher will have the same access you have for all of your classes, so we recommend that you check verbally with your co-teacher prior to granting privileges.
💡If your co-teacher has not yet created a teacher account in NoRedInk, you can share these sign-up instructions.
How to add a co-teacher (primary teacher)
- Make sure that both teachers have NoRedInk teacher accounts already set up.
- Log in to the teacher’s account that already contains classes. For the purposes of co-teaching, this teacher should be considered the main teacher and should be the person who is primarily responsible for creating assignments and maintaining student data.
- In the upper-right, locate the main teacher's name and click "Settings."
4. Click the blue "Link a Co-Teacher Account" button.
5. Type in the email address associated with the co-teacher's account on NoRedInk. This will link the accounts and send an email notification to the co-teacher.
How to switch to co-teaching mode (co-teacher)
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have been added as a co-teacher.
- Log into your NoRedInk teacher account, click your name in the top right corner, and select “Switch to co-teaching.”
3. Next, you'll select the name of the teacher's account you want to go to from a drop down menu. Click "Take me to my co-teacher's account" when you're ready.
Remember, once you have signed into the main teacher's account as a co-teacher, you will be able to modify any data and assignments in the main teacher's account, so be careful not to make any changes without discussing with the main teacher.
4. When you're ready to go back to your own account, click your name in the top-right of the homepage, and then click the “Back to my Account” button.
How to remove a co-teacher (primary teacher)
- In the upper-right, click your name, then click "Settings."
- Locate the co-teacher's email address and click the "Remove" button.