View whole class and individual student mastery
As students practice and master topics on NoRedInk, their mastery will begin to populate the Mastery tab of your Student Data page. To access mastery:
- From your Dashboard, select Student Data.
- Select the Mastery tab.
As students master topics in the pathway, you will see both their individual circles and the whole class circles fill up toward mastery. You can always hover your mouse cursor over the graphs for more information.
The percentages on the Mastery page represent both your class's average completion of the learning pathway and each individual student's progress.
- Hover over your class average to see how far along the entire class is from mastering all topics in the pathway.
- Hover over an individual student's graph to see how far along they are towards mastering that entire pathway. Note that this data does include concepts that students may have mastered by practicing independently on the site.
When a student has fully mastered all of the topics in a pathway, there will be a green checkmark to show completion.
Easily switch your Mastery page's orientation
By selecting the toggle icon, you can toggle between seeing your students' names down the lefthand side of the page and seeing them listed across the top!
Use the Mastery page's links to view detailed reports
The Mastery page features two different kinds of information for each Pathway:
- Select a student's name to view an individual report of the student's past Assignments. The individual student report comes in handy when you want to hone in on just one particular student's results. You might use it in IEP conversations or during a parent-teacher conference.
- Select a pathway's name to view topic-by-topic mastery on that topic alone.