Accessing the Curriculum Library
Curious as to what content is available on NoRedInk?
From your home page, click "Curriculum" at the top of your screen to see our Curriculum Library. There, you can browse through our standards-aligned lessons and exercises.
Using the "Search" feature, you can search for any grammar concept to see what Pathways it may appear in.
Once you've established which Pathway aligns with your unit plans, click on it to see all of the topics that are included. Check out each "Part" (our recommendation for a scope and sequence) to see how concepts will build for students.
Additionally, if you want to see if these activities will fit with your unit, you can dig in to each topic further.
- Click to see a preview of the "Interactive Tutorial" for the topic, if one is available.
- Click to view the sample lesson associated with the topic.
- Click to preview the practice as a student.
Grouping by Grade Level
You can group Pathways by grade level to browse topics that are relevant for different grades. To do this, choose "Group by Grade Level" from the dropdown, then select the grade range using the buttons that appear below:
Filtering for NoRedInk Premium
If your school has purchased NoRedInk Premium, you can filter our Curriculum search by a variety of national standards, as well as the standards for the state in which your school is located. In addition to their state standards, Premium users will be able to filter by ACT, SAT, Common Core, and NWEA MAP.
To use a filter alongside your search:
- Use the dropdown menu on the left to select one of the standard groups
- Use the buttons below to enable additional filtering on the type of pathways that you would like to view.