If you would like to preview the questions in a given topic, or give students a live lesson (off of your projector, for instance), before sending them off to practice on their own, follow these steps!
- Log in to NoRedInk as yourself.
- Go to the Curriculum Library by clicking "Curriculum" at the top of your screen.
- Use the search bar to look for the topic that corresponds to the example you'd like to use or browse through the Curriculum Library to find a topic.
- Expand the Pathway to see all of the topics within it. Click to see a sample lesson. If you need to see all lessons, click "View all lessons" to go through the lessons with your students.
- Once you've reviewed the lesson, click to preview the practice as a student.
- Go through these exercises as much as you want! There is a teacher-only "View Answer" option if you need it.
- If you end up achieving Mastery on any topic, you will be able to reset the Mastery so that you can start again with your next class. (You can only reset mastery completely for yourself if you achieve full mastery.)
You can also preview questions from the assignment creation form! While choosing which topics you'd like to include in the assignment, you can click the preview icon as shown below to bring up an example question.