If you would like to give students a live lesson (off of your projector, for instance) before sending them off to practice on their own, follow these steps!
- Log into NoRedInk as yourself.
- Click the "Curriculum" link at the top of the page.
- Click the topic that corresponds to the example you'd like to use. (Tip: Press Control + F on your Windows keyboard or Command + F on your Mac keyboard to search on this page.)
- Go through the lessons with your students and then click "Practice this!" at the top of the topic lesson.
- Go through these exercises as much as you want! There is a teacher-only "View Answer" option if you need it.
- If you end up achieving Mastery on any topic, you will be able to reset the Mastery so that you can start again with your next class.