If you would like to give students a live lesson (off of your projector, for instance) before sending them off to practice on their own, follow these steps!
- Log into NoRedInk as yourself.
- Click the "Curriculum" link at the top of the page.
- Search for the topic that corresponds to the example you'd like to use.
- Enter the Pathway to see all of the topics within it. Click to see a sample lesson. If you need to see all lessons, click "View all lessons" to go through the lessons with your students.
- Once you've reviewed the lesson, click to preview the practice as a student.
- Go through these exercises as much as you want! There is a teacher-only "View Answer" option if you need it.
- If you end up achieving Mastery on any topic, you will be able to reset the Mastery so that you can start again with your next class. (You can only reset mastery completely for yourself if you achieve full mastery.)
Was this article helpful?