To access the Leaderboard
- Click "Student Data" at the top of your homepage.
- Select the "Mastery" tab. The Leaderboard is here next to the search box!
- You can also access your leaderboards with this link: https://www.noredink.com/teach/courses/leaderboard
The leaderboard displays two types of rankings:
- All Topics Mastered ranks students in the selected class by the total number of topics mastered on the site.
- Recommendations Completed ranks students in the selected class by the total number of recommendations completed that were presented to students on their dashboards. See more information on recommendations here.
The rankings are divided by time frame:
- By Year counts topics and recommendations completed in the current school year.
- By Month counts topics and recommendations completed in the current calendar month.
Was this article helpful?