Here are some of the key benefits of our multi-paragraph passages!
Because NoRedInk’s passage-based quizzes allow students to work on a diverse set of errors in an authentic context, they assess skills more authentically and with greater rigor.
Robust, High-Interest Non-Fiction Content
NoRedInk’s curriculum team carefully selects our passages’ subject matter, thereby ensuring that each passage features top-notch non-fiction content comprising a diverse set of topics. As a result, students gain exposure to a wide array of quality passages in preparation for the non-fiction texts that they’ll encounter in state and national standardized assessments.
Actionable Data and Feedback
Because NoRedInk’s passages can be assigned as quizzes, you get clear, actionable data to remediate for individual students and for your class as a whole. For their part, students receive instant feedback and custom remediation so that they can clear up any misconceptions in the moment.
ACT® and SAT® Aligned Content
When you purchase Premium, not only will you gain access to a library of passages aligned to NoRedInk’s Pathways, but you’ll also receive content that prepares students for the ACT and SAT. ACT and SAT passages feature content that is targeted to the tests’ most frequently assessed content, giving students targeted practice prior to test date. For more information about our ACT and SAT passages, take a look at .
Note: if you're seeking information on how to assign a Passage Quiz, you'll find more information in this article.
Articles in this section
- Creating a Growth Quiz to measure progress
- Learn about Quizzes
- Learn about Passage Quizzes
- Resetting a Quiz or Diagnostic assignment
- Learn about Planning Diagnostics
- Learn about Unit Diagnostics
- Strategies for using Passage Quizzes
- What is the difference between a Unit Diagnostic and a Planning Diagnostic?
- Differentiating assignments based on a Planning Diagnostic
- Correcting missed questions after a Passage Quiz